Improved OT network management with dynamic synchronization between iSID and ServiceNow’s OT asset management and alert databases
Real-time system alerts and ongoing awareness of changes to OT assets are essential to managing and monitoring OT networks, and need to be readily available to operators within a single management
By dynamically synchronizing between iSID and ServiceNow’s OT asset management (including all asset properties, e.g. type, vendor, state, firmware version, criticality) and alerts (generated by any of iSID’s multiple detection engines) databases, the ServiceNow platform can be extended to manage OT network assets & system alerts generated in iSID, with all the advantages of iSID’s compliance and security response capabilities and the peace of mind of knowing that all users see and use the same information, and there’s no need to reconcile data discrepancies.
The integration between the two systems takes less than a minute and requires no coding or special expertise. Once connected, the two systems’ asset and alert databases will instantly synchronize and display in the ServiceNow dashboard..
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE JOINT SOLUTION
Native Radiflow iSID application for ServiceNow, compatible with all Now platform versions
Dynamic synchronization between iSID and ServiceNow’s OT asset management and alerts databases
instant asset change detection
Instant detection of new assets on the OT network and/or changes to existing assets
editable asset properties
Asset properties editable from within the ServiceNow interface
full OT network visibility
Full visibility of the OT network, drillable down to each asset’s details and vulnerabilities
Integration takes minutes from start to finish, with no need for coding skills or special expertise
BENEFITS OF THE INTEGRATED SOLUTION
- No-hassle setup: connecting the two systems and synchronizing their alert and asset databases takes less than a minute.
- Compliance: designed around IEC62443 and other standards, iSID is a recognized compliance enabler.
- Real time asset discovery and notification: unauthorized changes to assets, which require immediate attention, are received upon detection, directly within the network control interface – when every second counts.
- Single Source of enterprise asset information: with dynamic database synchronization, all users see and use the same information, and there’s no need to reconcile data discrepancies.
- Improved alert handling: by providing enterprise IT and security personnel the visibility into OT assets and alerts, alert handling can be integrated into enterprise security operations.
The ServiceNow Asset Management window displays
assets and changes to assets detected by iSID
USE CASES FOR THE RADIFLOW-SERVICENOW JOINT SOLUTION
Asset management synchronization
The integrated solution enables single-interface management of all OT assets by synchronizing the assets databases on both systems (including all asset properties, e.g. type, vendor, state, firmware version, criticality) .
Once the user determines which asset types (in iSID) should be sent to ServiceNow, all such assets discovered by iSID will appear as entries in the ServiceNow assets window, along with full configuration details.
At this point ServiceNow users are able to manage the assets, their configuration and lifecycle from within the ServiceNow platform.
Similarly, alerts detected by iSID are automatically created in ServiceNow as incidents.
Users are able to define which alerts will be sent from iSID to ServiceNow (e.g., users may choose to receive only alerts on cyber and operational anomalies). Once the two systems are integrated, all alerts generated by iSID will appear in the ServiceNow alerts list, where they can be handled as needed.
iSID’s network status dashboard