Events and Webinars
Tuesday, October 6, 2020, 10:30 BST (UK time)
At this years CS4CA, Radiflow CEO Ilan Barda will will join a panel in the topic “Dealing with Top Level Threats and Unforeseeable Events such as COVID-19 – How Critical Infrastructures Can Build Long-Term Resilience?”
Topics will include:
- What is our operational resilience and how can we proactively planning it for when COVID-20 happen?
- How critical infrastructure operators – public and private companies should be tasked with role and responsibilities in dealing with top level threats and during unforeseeable events?
- How can we build more resilience into our supply chain?
- Ilan Barda, CEO, Radiflow
- Matteo Merialdo, Project Implementation Coordinator, ECHO
- Christos Syngelakis, CISO/DPO, Group Motor Oil Hellas
- Claudio Bolla, Group Information Security Director, INEOS
Tim Nedyalkov, Cyber Security Manager, SNC-Lavalin will moderate the panel.
The panel is expected to be 50 minutes long in total.