iHUB Adaptive VPN Concentrator
A cost-effective, pre-integrated solution for unlimited VPN connections to all your sites.
Our iHUB adaptive VPN concentrator software offers an extremely cost-effective solution for scalable VPN connectivity to multiple remote sites, with support for all industry-standard security and communications protocols.
Running as either a native or virtual appliance on off-the-shelf hardware, you are able to determine your hardware needs depending on your current requirement for VPN connections. When more connections are required you can simply increase your hardware resources under the same iHUB license.
iHUB is pre-integrated and pre-configured out of the box to operate with Radiflow’s 3180 and 1031 ruggedized gateways, saving your system administrator the need to match each connection with its remote site gateway.
As all Radiflow products, iHUB was designed in accordance with the most strict governmental standards and regulations to ensure data security and integrity.
- Software product running on your choice of off-the-shelf hardware
- Runs as either native or virtual appliance
- Cloud-ready for deployment on AWS, Azure or any other cloud-computing service
- 100% scalable, add-as-you-grow solution
- Easy out-of-the-box VPN deployment
- Pre-integrated with Radiflow’s 3180 and 1031 ruggedized gateways
- Powered by hardened Linux
- Option for custom-tailored development service
- Dynamic Multipoint VPN
- IPSec Route or Policy based VPN
- Point-to-Point GRE tunnels
- Encryptions: 3DES, AES128, AES256
- Authentication: MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA512
- Static and Dynamic routing
- High Availability support by redundancy
- Industry-standard CLI with candidate/running/startup database
- Syslog support