Customer Project Manager
We are seeking a Customer Project Manager to play a key role in managing clients and helping on-board new clients.
The Customer Project Manager is the primary contact point for the client in the pre-launch period, and will project manage the required implementation steps and timeline for delivery. He or she will be in charge of coordinating between the development team, product team and client during the product integration period, to ensure that the client is able to extract the greatest value from the product post-launch and to ensure that the product is customized, configured and delivered on time.
The selected candidate will gain experience working with Radiflow’s executive team, development and product teams.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with the Sales and R&D teams to define and deliver a Statement of Work (Implementation Plan) to manage the implementation process with the client
- Maintain a detailed understanding of products and services, assist customers with questions
- Manage long-term cyber security projects
- Assist customers and partners as needed with setting up training and implementation programs
- Working closely with Technical Pre-sales Engineers, Sales Managers and Product Managers to ensure customer satisfaction and timely solution for customer problems
- Assist in creating training and educational materials
- Proactively engage customers to improve all aspects of the customer experience with the company
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives
- 3-4 years relevant work experience in customer success, pre-sales, post sales technical account management and similar roles
- Experience with enterprise security products and/or offerings
- Exceptional ability to communicate and cultivate positive business relationships
- Deep understanding of customers concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products, and the ability to troubleshoot as needed
- Project management skills (scope of work, milestone, delivery control)
- Technology knowledge in IT/Cyber/Networking/OT domains
- Accountability and personal organization are essential.
- Availability and flexibility to sometimes work US-hours (e.g. evenings and Fridays)
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills (international client-facing experience a must)
- Very high level of English, preferably a Native English speaker
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment; works well under pressure
- Affinity for technology and an interest in the software delivery lifecycle, as well as a good understanding of current IT standards, applications, User Acceptance Testing and trends – preferred
- Process-focused, with strong problem-solving ability – always looking for better ways to achieve a goal
- Team player with ability to self-manage and execute projects from scratch