Careers @ Radiflow
Join the Radiflow Team!
We are continually growing and we’re always on the lookout for exceptional talent to join our creative team and develop innovative cyber security solutions for critical infrastructure.
We offer an exciting work environment for candidates with the right skills and spirit.
To apply, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on any post title to see detailed job listing.
- Establishment and maintenance of threat catalogs.
- Development of high-level mitigations and security requirements.
- Develop and present security concepts according to the evolving threats and risks.
- Coordinate implementation of security concepts in Radiflow products.
- More than 3 years of experience as a cyber analyst or threat intelligent.
- Expert in cyber-security, understanding threats and common defenses (firewall, IDS, honeypot etc) .
- Independent, creative, motivated and result-driven .
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent English and presentation skills (reading, writing, speaking).
- Experience in any of the following areas is a plus: Network communications, cryptography, identity management, application development – application security, pen testing, SCADA Security, Solutions design and consulting.
We are looking for a self-motivated learner and hands-on cyber-security researcher with an understanding of network protocols to join our team of experts.
- Research proprietary communication protocols and file formats
- Develop high performance production protocol dissectors
- Research hardware and software ICS products for vulnerabilities
- Deep familiarity with Network Protocols
- Highly motivated individual with a passion for research.
- Hands-on experience researching network attack and/or defense methods
- Experience with reverse engineering and network analysis
- Performance of pre/post-sales support as lead ICS/SCADA cyber-security solutions and company portfolio expert for customers worldwide
- Serve as a technology adviser to both prospective customers and representatives of currently assigned client accounts
- Perform demonstration, webinars, presentation and proof of concepts
- Customer and partner facing interaction extending professional support remotely or on site
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues
- Friendly human interface verbal and frontal, able to positively communicate in English and Hebrew (French and/or German – advantage)
- Excellent technical solution architecture, setup staging and presentation skills
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues and provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Highly motivated, independent and self-starter that does not need day-to-day management
- Good awareness of principal network cyber-security issues
- ICS/SCADA OT networks knowledge and experience – advantage
- Prior experience of network security solutions (firewalls, IPS, IDS and other network security devices)
- Experience with switching and routing and Unix/Linux systems, low-layer (packet level) IP networking and have a thorough understanding of network security
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Cisco/Juniper environments and virtualization