Your ICS/SCADA Cyber-Security Partner
View Radiflow CEO Ilan Barda’s interview on WaterWorld Weekly
In the interview, Mr. Barda discussed a recent Radiflow-detected cybersecurity breach aimed at poaching processing power from a wastewater utility to mine cryptocurrency.
Case Study: Radiflow reports first cryptojacking case in critical infrastructure
During analysis of the network traffic at a European water utility, Radiflow has detected a crypto-mining malware on the utility’s SCADA servers. This case study describes the detection process, and provides mitigation recommendations.
How Secure is Your ICS Network? Find Out with Radiflow’s Non-Disruptive Security Assessment
Pre-Assessment: Meeting with key stakeholders to review network structure & components, delineate problems, and define a test plan.
Analysis: Record and analyze network traffic to set an operational activity baseline and to detect vulnerabilities and possible attack vectors.
Report and Secure: A comprehensive report/mitigation plan is issued; detected threats/vulnerabilities are eliminated.
Radiflow’s ICS Security Assessment will detect all known threats and vulnerabilities, including SCADA-specific threats such as Black Energy malware and malware spreading across PLCs, logical changes in PLCs, and open remote SSH sessions.
Comprehensive, Simple Security Solutions to Protect Your Critical Assets
Read Black & Veatch’s Report on Radiflow’s IDS
Radiflow’s IDS was reviewed for NERC-CIP v6 compliance for Low Impact substations, as part of Oklahoma coop pilot deployment. “Deploying the IDS solution should help customers increase their overall field network cybersecurity posture while bringing additional strong information collection capabilities to operations functions.”
Latest Blog Post
The responsibility of top management, both personal- and organizational-wise, for the safe and reliable operation of critical infrastructures, is essential for national security and organizational success. The EU took an active step to ensure this in the NIS directive...read more
- Radiflow CEO Ilan Barda discusses, in Journal of Cyber Policy, the threats to and the challenges involved in securing the IIoT… read more
- Radiflow Announces New Industrial Cybersecurity App for the Palo Alto Application Framework… read more
- Radiflow gains real business value from its UTC membership… read more
- EnergySec Security & Compliance Summit, Aug 27-29, 2018, Anaheim, CA (Exhibitor + presentation by Radiflow CEO Ilan Barda: “Case Study: Cryptojacking on a Water Network”
- SCADA Tech Summit, September 12 – 13, 2018, Oak Brook, Illinois (Exhibitor + presentation by TJ Roe, VP North America)
- Low Carbon Networks & Innovation (LCNI), 16-17 October 2018, Telford, UK
- HLS and Cyber Conference 2018, Nov 13-14 2018, Tel Aviv, Israel
Ready To See Radiflow’s Solution In Action?
We can protect your SCADA network from cyber incidents and give you the ability to control the process safely.