Your ICS/SCADA Cyber-Security Partner
Case Study: Radiflow reports first cryptojacking case in critical infrastructure
During analysis of the network traffic at a European water utility, Radiflow has detected a crypto-mining malware on the utility’s SCADA servers. This case study describes the detection process, and provides mitigation recommendations.
How Secure is Your ICS Network? Find Out with Radiflow’s Non-Disruptive Security Assessment
Pre-Assessment: Meeting with key stakeholders to review network structure & components, delineate problems, and define a test plan.
Analysis: Record and analyze network traffic to set an operational activity baseline and to detect vulnerabilities and possible attack vectors.
Report and Secure: A comprehensive report/mitigation plan is issued; detected threats/vulnerabilities are eliminated.
Comprehensive, Simple Security Solutions to Protect Your Critical Assets
Latest Blog Post
The responsibility of top management, both personal- and organizational-wise, for the safe and reliable operation of critical infrastructures, is essential for national security and organizational success. The EU took an active step to ensure this in the NIS directive...read more
- Radiflow Raises $18 Million in venture round led by ST Engineering… read more
- Radiflow included in NIST-NCCoE’s example solution for securing electric utilities’ networks… read more
- ST Engineering enters as strategic investor in Radiflow, integrates Radiflow’s solution into its C3 SCADA system… read more
- Radiflow Announces New Industrial Cybersecurity App for the Palo Alto Application Framework… read more
- EnergySec Security & Compliance Summit, Aug 27-29, Anaheim, CA (Presentation by Radiflow CEO Ilan Barda: “Case Study: Cryptojacking on a Water Network”
- Taiwan-Israel Innotech Summit,
August 29, 2018, Taipei, Taiwan
- SCADA Tech Summit, Sept 12-13, 2018, Oak Brook, Illinois (Presentation by TJ Roe, VP North America)
- Low Carbon Networks & Innovation (LCNI), Oct 16-17 2018, Telford, UK
- ICS Cyber Security Conference 2018, Oct. 22-25, Atlanta, GA
Subscribe to the Radiflow Security Newsletter
Radiflow’s monthly newsletter features industry and technology news related to the state of ICS/SCADA security, as well as new offerings and news from Radiflow.