3180 Secure Ruggedized Router
The RADiFlow 3180 is a ruggedized, compact, secure switch/router with a base configuration of 2x100/1000 SFPs and 8x10/100 BaseT PoE ports and a variety of additional optional interfaces including 8x100FX, 8x10/100BaseT, 4xRS-232 and a Cellular modem.
Furthermore it supports a wide range of power inputs – 24/48/110/220 VDC, and 110/220 VAC.
As such it is ideally suited to operate in small, harsh environments cabinets found in remote utility sites according to IEC61850-3, IEEE1613, and EN50121-4 standards.
Addressing the increasing risks of cyber attacks, the 3180 supports IPSec VPN tunnels and includes a firewall with service-aware inspection of SCADA protocols.
The RADiFlow 3180 advanced feature-set integrated in a compact platform makes it an ideal platform for deploying a Secure gateway for remote utility sites with critical utility infrastructures applications such as smart-grid, smart-city and intelligent transportation.
(for full specification, please download datasheet)
Physical design and Interfaces
- Physical design and Interfaces
- Rugged enclosure – IP 30 rated, No fans
- Operating temperature: -40 to 75°C; 5%-95% Humidity (non-condensing)
- Compliance to IEC 61850-3, IEEE1613, EN50121-4 and IEC 60255-21
- Power supply input of 24/48/110/220 VDC or 110/220 VAC
- 2 x 100/1000 SFPs
- 8 x 10/100 BaseT with Optional PoE
- Optional 8 x 10/100 BaseT or 8x100FX SFPs
- Optional 4 x RS-232 Serial interfaces
- Optional 2G/3G cellular modem with dual SIM slots
- 2+2 Discrete I/O interfaces
Networking and Security
- ITU-T G.8032 Ethernet ring (<50mS recovery)
- IEEE 802.1s MSTP, 802.1w RSTP, LAG
- IEEE 802.1p VLAN tagging and 802.1q shaping and queuing QoS
- IEEE 1588v2 TC PTP clock synchronization
- Static and Dynamic OSPF/RIP Routing and VRRP redundancy
- Comprehensive set of L2-L4 ACLs
- 802.1x for port-based authentication mechanism
- IPSec VPN using AES or 3DES encryption
- Distributed SCADA service-aware firewall (Modbus, IEC101/104, DNP3.0)
- Reverse-SSH tunnel for secure remote user access
- Protocol Gateway (Modbus, IEC101/104, DNP3.0) and Terminal server functions for Serial interfaces
- Management via CLI or SNMP with optional WEB-Based GUI or iSIM NMS